Also included in
- This engaging set of 4 games and activities for your student to use to practice identifying nets and finding the area and surface area of two-dimensional and three-dimensional quadrilaterals, polygons, triangles, prisms, pyramids etc. These activities will get your students engaged and practicing s$6.50$9.00Save $2.50
- This is a collection of over 35 activities for 7th Grade Geometry. There are mazes, tic tac toe, whole class games, foldable notes, presentations, discovery labs and more. If you are looking for ways for your students to practice and review 7th grade geometry topics then look no further. The topi$50.00$76.00Save $26.00
- This collection of task cards covers 48 topics that are addressed in 7th and 8th grade math. Each set of task cards has between 16 and 32 task cards and includes answers that can be printed on the back of the cards.These cards work great as independent practice and many of the sets increase in comp$89.99$137.25Save $47.26
- This is a collection of 25 sets of math tasks designed for 7th grade topics. Each set of task cards has between 16 to 24 task cards, answer sheet for students, answer key, self-correcting answers for the back of the card, and 10 ways to use task cards in your classroom.$49.99$69.25Save $19.26
- This is a super huge bundle of activities for learning, practicing and reviewing concepts for 7th grade math. The resources are broken into clusters and their are a variety of activity types. This bundle includes presentations, discovery labs, foldable notes, mazes, task cards, and much more. Thi$270.20$386.00Save $115.80
This is a set of task cards that review surface area of 2D and 3D objects, composed of triangles, quadrilaterals, polygons, cubes, and right prisms. These task cards support CCSS 7.G.B.6 for 7th grade math on surface area.
These task cards come in . The digital format is built in Google Slides to easily assign to students, and includes answers so students can check their own work.
***This activity is also included in the Surface Area Activity Bundle, great activities bundled at a great price! ***
This resource includes:
- 8 task cards reviewing features of 3D geometric solids
- 4 task cards reviewing finding the area of 2D objects
- 12 task cards for finding the surface area of 3D shapes with figures and word problems.
- Digital versions of all 24 task cards
- Answer Keys
- Teacher's Guide
- 10 Ways to Use Task Cards
You might also like:
We hope you and your students enjoy these surface area task cards!
Math Idea Galaxy