This product includes homework assignments over the following topics:
1. Surface Area and Volume of Rectangular Prisms (1/2 Sheet)
2. Surface Area and Volume of Cubes (1/2 Sheet)
3. Surface Area and Volume of Triangular Prisms (1/2 Sheet)
4. Surface Area and Volume of Hexagonal Prisms (1/2 Sheet)
5. Surface Area and Volume of Prisms Review with Effects of Changing Dimensions (Full Sheet)
Each year, I feel like I have less and less students turn in homework. So, I decided to come up with homework assignments that are half sheets that seem less intimidating to students. I decided to get rid of full sheets of homework and decided to get rid of repetitive problems.
After implementing half sheets of homework into my on-level geometry classes, I have seen an increase in student achievement and I have almost a 100% homework completion rate! I hope these assignments help out your classes as much as they have helped out mine!
Each homework assignment in this product is short and sweet contains four questions each over finding the lateral area, surface area, and volume of prisms. This homework assignment is with and without QR codes that students can scan to check their work before moving on.
Students will need to know how to work with radicals, special right triangles, and regular polygons.
This product goes great with my surface area and volume of prisms flip-book that you can find when you click here
If you would like to get updates from me
Follow Mrs.Newell's Math Blog
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Pinterest