Surface Area of Cylinders and Prisms Task Cards
Also included in
- This NO PREP bundle is full of READY TO PRINT about surface area and volume! Your geometry students will be ENGAGED with these area and perimeter activities.This bundle contains the following 12 activities to use throughout a surface area and volume unit. Included Activities:1) Surface Area of PyrPrice $24.15Original Price $35.00Save $10.85
In these NO-PREP task cards, students will find the total surface area from DIAGRAMS and WORD PROBLEMS. Students will enjoy practicing surface area with this fun task card activity.
In this set of task cards, students will find the surface area of various cylinders and prisms. Problems with diagrams and "word" problems are included. There are no application problems in this set. Some of the problems give the surface area and require students to find a dimension of the prism. Some of the problems require special right triangles. Answers are given in exact and approximate form. QR code answers are given in decimal form only.
Make sure these problems are appropriate for your students - view the preview to see problem examples. This set includes 20 task cards and solutions. The cards are given in two different ways: with QR codes and without QR codes.
This is also part of the following bundle:
Surface Area and Volume Activity Bundle
You might also be interested in:
- Surface Area and Volume of Pyramids and Cones Flipbook
- Surface Area and Volume of Similar Solids Chain Activity
- Volume of Cylinders, Cones, and Spheres Sum Em Activity
- Surface Area and Volume Stations Maze Activity
- Surface Area of Prisms and Cylinders Lesson
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and products!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about my store.
If you have any questions or comments please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. This item is bound by copyright laws and redistributing, editing, selling, or posting this item (or any part thereof) on the Internet are all strictly forbidden. If you wish to share with colleagues, please purchase additional licenses.
© Mrs. E Teaches Math, LLC