Susan B. Anthony is best known for her lifelong fight for Women's Suffrage. She fought alongside many other suffragists, demanding that women be given the same rights as men. This fight was eventually won, in 1920, but sadly this was 14 years after her death.
If you need a few quick and engaging activities to help your students learn about this amazing woman, this pack has just that. There are 5 printable pages that can be used in your interactive notebooks, cut out and glued onto construction paper, or even used independently just as they are. These activities are blank and ask your students to use the books, websites, or textbooks of your choice to research Susan B. Anthony and fill in the information.
The activities included are:
• Susan B. Anthony biography page (info such as place of birth, what she's famous for, etc.)
• In Her Words: research and choose her most meaningful quotes.
• Text Me: create a fictional text message conversation that you might have with her!
• Rights For All: research and list the ways that she fought for Women's Suffrage.
• Dear Ms. Anthony: write a letter to Susan B. Anthony.
Please view the thumbnails and download the preview to see each page that is included in this pack. If you have any additional questions, please use the "Ask a Question" tab in my TpT store.
Thank you for looking!