Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.17 MB | 15 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.9-10.7. They will compare different accounts of the same person or subject. Students will identify which details each account emphasizes and describe the value of studying different accounts of the same person or subject. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 4 links to instructional videos or texts
• 1 link to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes three multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as medium and bias
• Examples of how to compare different accounts
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities and writing prompts to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels