Work on idioms with your Kindergarten through 5th graders with this cute sushi themed product!
Included in this Product:
- List of 25 idioms - 25 most commonly used idioms for K to 5th grade, meanings included.
- Idiom Checklist - to keep track of which idioms have been mastered and which ones are still being learned. Laminate the page and use a dry erase marker to keep track.
- Make a Book O’ Idioms – 9 pages included with 3 idioms on each page. Draw a picture, write the meaning, and make up an example to help you remember each idiom
- Matching Idioms – 25 definition cards and 25 meaning cards. Use these cards to drill or play games, such as Go Fish or Memory.
- Sushi Idiom Game – Collect 6 idioms and explain their meanings to win. 25 pieces of sushi with idioms written on them. 4 pairs of chopsticks and 4 colored platters to collect your sushi! Watch out for the sashimi and rice!
- 3 Worksheets Included: Matching Idioms (draw a line from the idiom to its meaning), Spot the Idiom (highlight the idiom in the sentence and find its meaning in the bank provided), and Everyday Idioms (write a sentence using each idiom provided)