Sustainable Farming Less Effort and Cost - Research Worksheet (Google, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This Environment and Sustainable Agriculture Lesson Plans Bundle has all of my Twitter research guides on the topic of sustainable farming. You can use these environmental science and sustainable agriculture science worksheets to explore social media for current events, ideas, and news about how wePrice $45.00Original Price $88.00Save $43.00
- This Bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format includes a variety of topics about sustainability. They provide numerous supporting resources for any environmental science teacher discussing the topic of sustainable living.❤️Follow My StoreFormat:(Multiple formats so you're ready forPrice $140.00Original Price $170.00Save $30.00
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- The what is aquaponic farming bundle has students consider a sustainable farming alternative in detail. These resources are a good fit for an agriculture or sustainability unit. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Google slides hyperdoc for online use- Needed hyperlinks are embedded fPrice $35.00Original Price $50.00Save $15.00
During this engaging project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization spreading farming secrets and guaranteeing profitable sustainable viable farming with less effort and costs.
Modified Special Education Version
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account they are to search at the top as well.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Research link embedded directly in the guide
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
About 30 minutes with discussion
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)