Sustainable Urban Farmers' Markets - Science Worksheet Printable or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- This Environment and Sustainable Agriculture Lesson Plans Bundle has all of my Twitter research guides on the topic of sustainable farming. You can use these environmental science and sustainable agriculture science worksheets to explore social media for current events, ideas, and news about how wePrice $45.00Original Price $88.00Save $43.00
- This Bundle of science worksheets printable or in Google format includes a variety of topics about sustainability. They provide numerous supporting resources for any environmental science teacher discussing the topic of sustainable living.❤️Follow My StoreFormat:(Multiple formats so you're ready forPrice $140.00Original Price $170.00Save $30.00
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
During this engaging research project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization growing sustainable food for local urban farmers' markets. They are changing the way we feed people in cities, one salad, and one fish at a time. Using this sustainable food worksheet students will consider, urban market meaning, top urban markets, and why is growing your own food better for the environment.
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Modified Special Education Version
The student guide has students read through the social network feed, choose tweets of interest to research, and finally have them share with partners before completing a reflective essay.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide, so students know where to go and what to search.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Short answer questions and also an extension activity
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn about unique new places and develop their global knowledge.
About 30 minutes with discussion
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)