Also included in
- Get students to use Twitter for informative reasons with this set of scientific research activities. This set includes a variety of topics, so I could run a large class discussion after students completed their own work.Use them as homework, a project, sub assignments, or as in classwork.Format:WorkPrice $22.00Original Price $42.00Save $20.00
- These are some resources that support units on habitat degradation, habitat rehabilitation and conservation.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.✅Tip:Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.It saves their work inPrice $14.70Original Price $21.00Save $6.30
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- Bundle of teaching resources for animals and understanding animals behaviors. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Needed hyperlinks are embedded for easy student access- Answer keys when they apply❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product upPrice $21.00Original Price $30.00Save $9.00
During this engaging project, students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization that is committed to sustaining healthy wildlife populations, through proper wildlife management and developing animal habitats for generations to come.
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Needed research links are embedded
- 3 pages long
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way to reach the topic of environmental conservation. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
The guide has them read through the feed and examine it for information and also requires them to consider what future trends may be coming regarding this topic.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity! I provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account username they are to search at the top as well.
You can use this as a sub plan, homework assignment, or classwork.
⏳ Teaching Time
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)