Looking for Suzuki group ideas for your first day of school? This is a fun and quick and simple Suzuki group class idea for beginning of the school year you can use with your Suzuki students.
In this Suzuki game the students will get to play solos in a fun way.
Get detailed instructions on how to do the game plus other free Suzuki group class idea on this page:
Super quick and easy to implement right away.
What you get:
- 3 page pdf with five different flash cards. Each card has two parts to it.
- This activity only uses early Book 1 pieces.
- The price reflects the number of activities.
- If you enjoy it and would like to see it expanded just message me on Tpt
How to play the game:
- Download, pre-cut the papers for every student in your class.
- If your class is larger, you can group the kids in three teams.
- Have all cards in a pile on the floor so they get to pick their own.
- Place the cards that indicate the summer activity face up in front of each student.
- Place the cards with the Suzuki pieces face down. These can be in front of each student or in a pile in front. Have each student pick one card without being able to see what is on it.
- Have each student pair the card they picked to the activity they did most during the break.
- Explain to the kids that they have a surprise song to play as solo depending on what they did.
- Every student has to show the class what they did during the break and pick the most appropriate card. Based on that there will be a surprise piece they will need to perform for review.
For comprehensive Suzuki group class lesson plans see below:
For other Suzuki Violin Pre-Twinkle Games and Activities see below: