Suzuki Violin Group Lesson Plan Book One: Halloween Theme
If you are looking for ready Suzuki Violin group lesson plans, you will really enjoy this one!
Simply download, print and have a great time with you students!
You will get 10 picture cards with different Halloween themes.
The cards are written as a script. Every card contains what the teacher would say to introduce the next activity. Every card is asking the kids to do something while focusing on using god bow and listening to the best sound. The cards are in sequential order, making it well balanced Book 1 class, while focusing on one technical element.
While picture cards? Because it provides three different ways to use this product in your Suzuki group classes. Here are the options for delivering the lesson plan:
· You can simply read the cards to the students without even printing them! They together provide all the activities you need for a balanced Suzuki group class. This first way is very helpful to new Suzuki teachers as everything that a teacher would say is provided. It is also good if you just want to glance at sequential Suzuki group class activities but don’t want to waste paper for printing.
· You can place the cards in front of the students face down. Read one at a time and complete what is on the cards!
· Combine the two! Deliver the lesson as is without the cards. Then either at the end of the lesson or next group class, use the cards as a fun way to see what the students have learned.
· Have students read the cards as a way to add extra fun. You can also place cards in front of the parents and asking them to read it, thus adding more parent engagement.
· You may also use just a few of the cards and make this a fun activity as a part of your group class, not taking the entire duration of the group class.
Get Other Ready Suzuki Group Class Lesson Plans:
For Fun Suzuki Practice With Review Cards Check:
For free Suzuki violin tips and ideas check out our website: