These bundled set of Swat It Boom digital task cards are a great way for reviewing rhythm patterns. Use them for whole activities (beginning/end of class activity, as a learning center (use with iPads, Chromebooks or on your interactive whiteboards), as work for early finishers, for differentiation, for assigning a deck as "homework" and/or as part of your blizzard bag work. Save over 10% by purchasing them as a bundle!
These fun interactive games help students learn, identify and review rhythm patterns made up of quarter and eighth notes (a.k.a. ta and ti-ti) , quarter rests, half notes and sixteenth note patterns. Students click on the sound icon to listen to the pattern then identify the correct pattern. Four clicks will occur first before the pattern is played to help the students feel the beat. Two games for stick (Kodaly) notation and 2 games for regular style notation are included for each "set." Fifteen "task cards" are included in each set. Your students can work with a buddy, in small groups, or on their own set independently! They get instant feedback (whether the answer is correct or incorrect) and you get a report of who worked on which set, how many cards they finished and how they did!
What you will receive:
✔ download links for each of the sixteen sets (5 digital task cards, hosted on Boom Learning site, are included for each" Set").
About Boom Cards:
"Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers and tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for 3 months, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 150 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress."
Highlights of Using Boom Cards:
• Digital Task Cards (no printing, cutting or laminating!)
• Use the same way you would use any task cards (independent work, group work, early finisher work, competitive game formats, homework, quiz or test prep)
• Self-Grading (students receive immediate feedback and teachers receive a report on student progress and activity)
• Students can work at their own pace.
• Perfect for 1:1 classrooms
• Great for Homework (students can access and complete at home)
* Boom Learning℠ and Boom Cards™ are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.
Other Boom Card products: