Sweet 16 High Frequency Verbs Unit CI Spanish 1 Irregular Present Tense Unit 2
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- How to start Spanish 2 with brand new novice students hybrid, online, or with a mix of all formats?! Start your novice Spanish 2 class with HYBRID LEARNING with units focusing on the present Sweet 16 high frequency verbs (le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene). This isPrice $22.99Original Price $25.48Save $2.49
- This is a middle school Spanish bundle of resources to use in a novice Spanish class. Present Tense Spanish Mega Bundle would be perfect for Spanish 1, middle school Spanish, or exploratory Spanish. Try out some comprehensible input with ready-to-go, teacher-tested units focusing on Spanish Super 7Price $74.99Original Price $95.89Save $20.90
- Introduce the present tense to your novice Spanish class with the original high frequency verb units focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16 high-frequency verbs in Spanish Present tense. This bundle would be great for Spanish 1, exploratory Spanish, middle school Spanish, or as a review in Spanish 2Price $23.99Original Price $27.47Save $3.48
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of in-person Spanish class iPrice $59.99Original Price $72.92Save $12.93
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $101.39Save $28.40
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
Start your novice Spanish class with an Editable Google unit focusing on the Spanish Sweet 16 high frequency verbs (le da, le dice, hace, puede, pone, sabe, sale, trae, ve, oye, viene) (es, tiene, está, va a, quiere are found in the Super 7 unit 1 and not included). This present tense Sweet 16 unit would be great in a comprehensible input-focused Spanish 1 class after the Super 7 unit, or in a Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class to start the year as a review.
Get the Hybrid Sweet 16 Bundle with everything all together at the best deal. It includes this unit (originally created for in-person instruction), this newer Sweet 16 distance unit, plus Sweet 16 Find Smeone Who review.
This original Sweet 16 verb unit for Spanish class includes:
✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks
✅ 46 page Editable Google slideshow
✅ 18 persona especial questions
✅ 11 brain break songs (one for each included verb)
✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
✅ story asking script & extension activity idea
✅ Poster of personalized question
✅ BONUS story videos & Quizlet sets are now included as well!!
This could be used as its own comprehensible input mini-unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done over months. The heart of this unit is personal student interviews, focusing on these 11 verbs.
This unit is designed as the 2nd present tense high-frequency verb unit after the Super 7 unit 1.
The Original Sweet 16 resource with many 5 star reviews
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is a resource that I can use for novice students and also as review with my other grades. - Carolina R
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This resource was KEY for me and my Spanish 2 students at the beginning of the school year. It was a great way to review Spanish 1 concepts and I used it as a class starter for the first few weeks. Super helpful to have the slides as a starting point and then the various student-led activities. Something I will definitely use each year with either Spanish 1 or Spanish 2. - Elizabeth D
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This had me changing my entire curriculum! My students have never done so well communicating before! I LOVE IT! - Heather E
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I started using the Super 7 unit last year, and this year added the Sweet 16. There are so many ways you can use the material and it can be tailored to work at whichever level you need it. The songs are a great feature as well. - Barbara Y
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
Get the Hybrid Sweet 16 Bundle for the best deal on all of my present tense Sweet 16 resources all together including Sweet 16 - present original unit, plus this Digital PRESENT unit - Sweet 16 great for distance or paperless learning, and Find Someone Who - Sweet 16 review activity to prepare for assessments.
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original unis Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.