Students love anything that you call a "challenge," and this certainly is one! This activity is a great way to practice adjectives, thinking skills, synonyms, vocabulary development, thesaurus usage, etc. Eight different adjective grids are included.
Different ways you might use this in your classroom are:
1. Individual students complete activity sheets
2. Small groups work together on an activity sheet
3. Races with individuals or small groups
4. Whole class activity (See if we can all work together to complete a chart!)
5. Center activities
6. "I'm Done!" Classroom Time Fillers
Please download the preview to see some of the pages included. This is perfect during an adjective unit or even on a rainy day. Enjoy!
Note: If you like this activity, please see my similar "Noun/Verb Star Challenge." It's the same sort of activity with nouns and verbs.