Thanks for checking out this product- I hope it is useful to you!
This product contains five differentiated activities that work with writing, reading and identifying numbers 1-50.
- Cut and glue order number lines (Two Versions- Ordering 10-20 by ones and 10-100 by tens)
- Flip and color game & game cards- students in pairs, or individually practice reading the amount shown on ten frames and color the corresponding number on their recording sheet.
- Sweet Treats! An activity where students fill in the missing numbers on a 50 board in the shape of a candy box! (Three Versions)
- A teen number identification activity- students color in all of the hearts with teen numbers (download the preview to get this activity for free)
- A fill in the missing numbers activity for numbers 1-20.
Rowdy Swirls: http://rowdyinroom300.blogspot.com/p/fonts.html
Miss Kindergarten Free Falling: http://www.miss-kindergarten.com/2013/02/fun-fonts.html
Print Clearly: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/Print-Clearly