This companion pack for Sweet Summer by Jennifer Marino Walters is perfect for engaging students and keeping them working during those crazy days at the end of the year! You can cover a variety of reading and writing standards while allowing students to focus on what they are daydreaming about anyway: SUMMER!
Inside You Will Find:
• A Table of Contents
• Before Reading Activity: Pros and Cons of Summer
• Comprehension Questions and Answer Key
• Beyond-the-Text Questions and Answer Key
• Character Focus
• Setting Focus
• Summer Sensory Details
• Interactive Sequence of Events Activity
• Story Order Cut and Paste
• Compare and Contrast Summer in the Story with Your Summer
• Comparison Writing
• Alphabetical Order Cut and Paste
• Summer Snapshots and Captions
• Activity: Sweet Summer Adjectives
• Opinion Writing Mini-Unit
• Narrative Writing Mini-Unit
• Informative Writing Mini-Unit
• Writing Packet: 10 Written Topics and 10 Picture Topics
• Word Search and Answer Key
Looking for more easy to use, meaningful picture book units? Check these out!
If You Ever Want to Bring an Alligator to School, DON'T!
If You Ever Want to Bring a Circus to the Library, DON'T!
An A from Miss Keller
The Story of Ferdinand
Leo: A Ghost Story
Little Red Writing
A Unicorn Named Sparkle
Don't forget to follow me
, and be the first to know about new products, sales, and freebies!