Follow the adventures of the brave Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss! When their ship is destroyed in a storm they salvage what they can and work together to begin a new life on an uninhabited island.
World Study Guides are a unique hands-on learning tool designed to ignite interest and excitement as you explore classic literature. Each guide includes information about the book and author, mini books to guide and document your lessons, and suggestions for bringing a little magic to your learning by incorporating some Disney-inspired activities. When your journey is complete you will also have a beautiful visual documentation of all you have experienced and learned.
Included in this Guide:
- Introduction to Swiss Family Robinson
- Bookmark for Swiss Family Robinson
- Author Study
- Book Study
- Deserted Island Recipes
- The Great Taste Test
- The Novel vs. The Movie
- Swiss Family Robinson's Plants
- Memory Book
- Writing Assignment: Adventure Story
- World Links to Disney – Movies, Walt Disney World, and Activities
- Activity: Gardening and Plant Journal
- Additional Resources – Book Recommendations, Research Suggestions and Supply Buying Ideas
This World Study Guide is an 83 page ebook, suggested grades 3rd—8th (may be adapted for younger or older students).