Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
42.5 MB | 45 pages
This syllable packet is designed to be used over a 5-6 week period during your word study block to provide directed practice with the magic e syllable and how it is different from closed syllables. This packet includes the following:
1. Eleven word building lessons including an introduction to the soft c and soft g sounds.
2. Student letter tiles for each of the eleven lessons with shaded vowels to highlight the syllable pattern.
3. Syllable cards to build multisyllabic words with closed and magic e syllables.
4. Word sorting frames.
5. Word lists for use with phoneme/grapheme mapping (sound spelling) activities.
6. Literacy center recording pages or homework pages.
7. Directions for word sorting and word building activities.
8. List of multisyllabic words that can be made using the syllable cards.