Your students in your small group or classroom are going to love this activity! Find a real tambourine at a party store or from a music teacher and get ready to tap out those syllables! The pictures are also great for vocabulary development and using in sentences!
* 64 tambourines are included with pictures that have 1 to 4 syllables (16 pictures for each syllable count)
* background paper for back of tambourine cards (optional)
* Word list for all pictures included on tambourines
* 3 Worksheets for identifying number of syllables in pictures
* Chart for 7 syllable types
* Number headings for syllable sorts as well as type of syllable headings
* color coded syllable cards for each word tapped out on the tambourine - these can be used to show students what the word looks like broken up and to tap as well as identifying the type of syllable on each part of the cards
Your students will really enjoy tapping the tambourine on their hands, hip or even their head. Have fun while learning to segment these pictures.
Please remember to leave feedback after purchasing or using. I'd love to hear your thoughts and you get to earn credits for future purchases on Teachers Pay Teachers.
Thank you for all you do to improve the skills your students needs support with!