“Syllable Showdown - Consonant -le Syllable Resources” was designed to help you introduce and reinforce consonant -le syllables in your elementary classroom.
I was first introduced to syllabication when I taught in a small special education school for children with language-based learning disabilities; however, I have found that my knowledge and training with teaching syllables has proved useful throughout my
teaching career across multiple (and very different!) settings.
In this packet, you will find resources that introduce and reinforce the concept of consonant -le syllables. It is expected that this syllable type is among the last taught in the syllable sequence, so you will see other syllables types (closed, open, vowel teams, etc.) within this packet.
Here's a closer look and be sure to check out the preview file!
1.Reading and Reinforcing Consonant -le Syllables Student Cards
2. Marking Up Consonant –le Syllables – Teacher/Student Try Boards + Mark It Up Printables
3. Making the Cut – Dividing Multisyllabic Words + Printables
4. Syllable Shake Up –Hearing and Writing Syllables Visual Cards
5. Silly Syllables – Dividing Multisyllabic Nonsense Words
6. Puzzle Piece Syllable Match Up
7. Consonant –le syllable Assessments
Are you looking for syllable type activities and resources? Click below to see my other syllabication resources and check back often for new additions!
1. Syllabication Overview and Resources Pack
2. Open Syllables
3. Magic E Syllables
4. Closed Syllables
5. Vowel Team Syllables
6. Vowel Diphthong Syllables
7. R Controlled Syllables
8. Syllable Type Bundle