Snowmen Syllable Literacy Center Activity, Game and Worksheet For First Grade Aligned with Common Core
This game/center that reinforces syllabication is sure to be a hit in your classroom. Aligned with common core and designed with pictures and words to support struggling readers is a great addition to your centers, daily 5 or word work activities.
1. 8 Snowmen frames to use for the game or center activity. 4 colored and 4 black and white.
2. 20 colored picture snowballs and 20 black and white snowballs to use to build the snowmen. All have pictures and words for words with 1,2,3 and 4 syllables.
3. 1 worksheet frame to use with the center to write answers under the correct number of syllables.
4. 1 color-cut and glue Syllable worksheet.
5. Directions for the Center and Game. (I gave one game idea and one center idea but I know you will come up with some other ideas!)
6. Fun for everyone!
Thank you for purchasing, browsing or downloading. I hope this brings a little sunshine your way!