Academic Language Therapy Orton-Gillingham OG multisensory reading / language instruction appropriate for ALL learners ~
Quality work with syllables from the Syllable Fun Series available in individual products for each syllable type in the SK Designs store. This bundle is appropriate for building foundational reading and spelling skills for all types of learners. The bundle is discounted about 20% off the total price for buying the products individually. Students will enjoy using the cards and activities in these sets to practice reading and spelling syllables.
Syllable types included in this product are:
- Open syllables
- Closed syllables
- Final Stable syllables
- Vowel Consonant Silent e
- R Controlled (Vowel r)
- Vowel Pair
These syllable practice cards may also be used to build multi-syllabic words.
This product includes:
- 500 syllable flash/game cards (including final stable, open, closed, vowel r, vowel pair and vowel consonant silent e syllables)
- Word lists for each syllable type for additional fluency practice and reference
- Student practice record printable pages for each syllable type
- Suggestions for games and activities using the cards
The cards can be used individually to practice reading basic syllable types. They can also be combined to build real and nonsense words.
Play games and build skills as students enjoy using these cards and the word lists included with them to build automaticity and fluency with foundational syllable types. This is a valuable resource for:
- Reading teachers
- Reading specialists
- Language therapists
- Academic language Orton-Gillingham Dyslexia therapists
- Professionals focused on building reading skills for students
Individual practice card sets for each syllable type are available as well. (The individual sets are all included in this bundle.)
Other syllable types products available include:
Syllable Types Fun Activities Flash Cards Fluency Bundle
Posters Practice and Bookmarks for Visual Review of Syllable Types
Six Syllable Types Games and Activities
Thank you for downloading this product and leaving your feedback. It is our sincere desire to promote student learning and support teachers in their valuable role as educators!