Syllable Sorting: Phonological Awareness Skill:
Use after students have mastered clapping syllables in words auditorily.
9 interactive activities;
1. Syllable picture sort &
Syllable writing sort paper
2. Pocket Chart: syllable picture chart
3. Count the syllable cards with 2 recording sheets & individual picture cards
4. Clip it: 24 cards for clipping the number of syllables
5. Word study chart: use pictures, 20 included words, or sight words to analyze. Letters, sounds, syllables and vowels in each word.
6. Syllable fold a paper
7. Notebook pockets for sorting pictures and words
8. Class Syllable Name book with example and blackline
9. Syllable Game board with 3 picture dice.
***Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
• Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺