Syllables & Affixes Word Study MEGA BUNDLE
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
These word study activities are relevant to students who are working on the syllables and affixes spelling stage. They may be used alongside your main spelling program as independent activities.
- Word search
- Cloze style worksheet (answers included)
- Board game (except sorts 10-11)
- Board game recording sheet
- Puzzles (for compound word sorts 10-11)
- Endings -ing, -ed, -s and -es
- Compound words
- Syllable juncture
- Vowel patterns in accented syllables
- R influenced vowel patterns
- oy/oi, ou/ow, au, aw, al, ier, ir, ur, er, ear, ere
- Final syllables (e.g. -le, -er, -or, -ain, -ate)
- Initial syllables (e.g. a-, de-, be-)
- Hard and soft c and g, silent consonants
- Prefixes (e.g. re-), comparatives (e.g -er) and suffixes (e.g -y)
- Homophones, homographs, i before e except after c, 2-4 syllable words
* While these activities may be used alongside spelling programs such as Words Their Way because they focus on similar spelling patterns, please be aware that the words vary from the word sorts. These activities are intended to be extension activities only.
* All of the worksheets contained in this pack are the same as those contained in the Word Study Worksheets - Syllables & Affixes (No Prep).
I hope you love this resource!
YOU MAY ALSO LOVE...
>>> Editable Games - Sight Words, Phonics, Word Study
>>> Fun Spelling Activities - For Any Words!
★★★ Click here to follow me to get regular updates about new resources and awesome freebies ★★★
JOIN THE FP COMMUNITY!
>>> Fairy Poppins
Sign up to my free newsletter on my blog to receive updates about new resources and freebies.
QUESTIONS, ISSUES OR REQUESTS
- Please feel free to contact me via the "Ask a Question" tab. I value your feedback and am happy to help.
- Need help with printing, downloading or opening files? Click here.