This is a set of digital Boom Learning digital task cards that students can play to practice counting one, two, and three syllable spring words.
Students practice selecting the correct syllable count that matches the word. The digital cards provide feedback to students, so no grading is required.
Syllables Digital Task Cards preview
With a Teachers Pay Teachers freebie purchase, users new to Boom learning get a three-month free trial. You will get
•student progress reporting
•Ability to make 5 DIY decks
•Unlimited access to Fast Play feature
What is Boom Learning digital task cards?
Boom cards are digital self grading exercises that are gamified for students and provide data for teachers.
You will need:
- A computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard
- An internet browser that is less than 3 years old (OR the free BOOM app for handheld devices)
- A free or paid Boom account
- An internet connection that students can use on a computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard to access the Boom decks.
How do I get my Boom deck freebie?
When you download this resource, you'll receive a PDF. Inside the PDF you will find a link to the Boom task cards freebie. If you do not already have an account, you will be prompted to set up a free one when you click the link.
Creating a FREE Boom Learning Account
1. Click on the green box marked “Create” on the BOOM Learning site.
2. Click “Get Started”
3. Set up an email and password for your FREE BOOM Learning account.
4. Your BOOM Cards will be stored for you in the “Library” on the top blue bar.
© 2019 Carrie Mayville. Hometown Happy Teacher. All rights reserved.
Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). These items can be picked up in a Google search and then shared worldwide for free.
Leave feedback and earn TPT credit!
You can build credit by leaving comments after your purchase. These credits can be used to earn FREE TPT items. To leave me feedback, click on My TPT at the top of this page, then click on My Purchases and next to each item you will find the Leave Feedback button. Easy, right? You can check your TPT Credits and redeem them under My TPT as well.
If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback. Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!