Academic Language Therapy Orton-Gillingham OG multisensory reading / language instruction appropriate for ALL learners ~
Students learn to read and spell open, closed and final stable syllables with these cards and the activities provided with them.
Syllable types included in this product include:
- Open syllables
- Closed syllables
- Final Stable syllables
These syllable practice cards may also be used to build two syllable words that end in final stable syllables:
This product, prepared by an academic language therapist, is Orton-Gillingham based and includes:
- 72+ syllable flash/game cards (including final stable syllables, open syllables, closed syllables)
- Word list of 55 example words for additional fluency practice and reference
- 8 different student practice record printable pages
- Suggestions for games and activities using the cards
The cards can be used individually to practice reading basic syllable types. They can also be combined to build real and nonsense words.
Play games and build skills as students enjoy using these cards and the word list included with them to build automaticity and fluency with foundational syllable types. It is a valuable resource for:
- Reading teachers
- Reading specialists
- Language therapists
- Academic language Orton-Gillingham Dyslexia therapists
- Professionals focused on building reading skills for students
Practice card sets for open and closed syllables, and VCCV and VCV syllable division are available as well:
Syllable Fun Series
Thank you for downloading this product and leaving your feedback!