Academic Language Therapy Orton-Gillingham OG multisensory reading / language instruction appropriate for ALL learners ~
Students learn to read and spell open and closed syllables and build two syllable words with this product. It includes a set of cards that can be used individually to practice reading syllables with long and short vowel sounds or in combination to build 55+ vccv and vcv words. Cards may also be used to play fun word games!
Prepared by an academic language therapist and reading specialist, this product is Orton-Gillingham based and includes:
- 71 open and closed syllable flash/game cards
- Word list of 55 example words for fluency practice and reference
- 8 student record printables
- Suggestions for games and activities using the cards
This is a valuable resource for:
- Classroom teachers
- Reading teachers and specialists
- Academic language Orton-Gillingham Dyslexia therapists
- Language therapists
- Professionals focused on building reading skills for students
Practice card sets for closed syllables, VCCV syllable division, r-controlled (vowel r) syllables, and final stable syllables are available as well!
Thank you for downloading this product and providing feedback!