Santa is here to help your Kindergarten students learn, practice and review sight words and syllables with these reusable activities and black line printables. There are 4 pages of each activity.
Print on card stock and laminate for durability these center/individual/small group activities. Use dry erase markers as needed.
* syllable count: draw line to match picture to correct number
* syllable count: clip clothespin next to, or circle, correct number for each picture
* sight words: fill in missing word for each sentence choosing from words provided
* sight words: write sight words using letters provided
* syllable count: cut and paste pictures in correct columns
* syllable count: cut and paste numbers next to correct pictures
* sight words: cut and paste letters to spell sight words
* sight words: sentence scrambles that include sight words
Happy Holidays to you and your students!
You might also enjoy:
Christmas: Initial Sound * CVC * Rhyming * Math
Reindeer and Elves: Literacy and Math Activities
Brown Deer, Brown Deer
Snowflakes: Literacy * Math * Music
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases!
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and product launches:
*Look for the green star
next to our store logo and click it to become a follower.
Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store!