Academic Language Therapy Orton-Gillingham OG, multisensory reading / language instruction appropriate for ALL learners
Students learn to read and spell vowel pair syllables with these cards and the word list included with them.
This product, prepared by an academic language therapist, is Orton-Gillingham based and includes:
- 130 flash/game cards with words built on vowel pairs
- Word list including 170 example words for additional fluency practice and reference
- 6 different student record printable pages for activities and review
- Suggestions for games and activities to use with the cards
Play games and build skills as students enjoy using these cards, the printable pages and the word lists included with them. This type of practice helps build automaticity and fluency for reading. This is a valuable resource for:
- Reading teachers
- Reading specialists
- Language therapists
- Academic language Orton-Gillingham Dyslexia therapists
- Professionals focused on building reading skills for students
Practice card sets for open, closed, final stable, vowel consonant silent e and vowel r syllables are available as well.
Thank you for downloading this product and leaving your feedback!