Symbiosis, Competition, and Predation including mutualism, commensalism and parasitism - PowerPoint and Handouts.
Learn about ecological relationships: competition, predator/prey, and symbiosis (mutualism, parasitism, commensalism) with our week long unit complete with PowerPoint, notes, lab, and project.
Your next few weeks are going to be a breeze with our Ecology PowerPoint lessons and handouts that are designed for a literal day-by-day instruction implementation. Or pick and choose the lessons you want to teach and apply to your own curriculum as you see fit.
This week long unit is composed of:
* 16 PowerPoint presentation complete with title slides, objectives, bell work, fill in the blank notes, animations, and hyperlinks.
* 8 pages of students notes, diagrams + answer keys.
* Predator-Prey Relationship Analysis
* Culminating Symbiosis Want Ad
project with rubric.
Buy this lesson on its own or GO BIG and buy it in our 6-7 week long Ecology Bundled Unit: PowerPoint and ALL Handouts
a 4-5 week long unit is composed of 130+ slide PowerPoint and 40+ pages of handouts which includes all FOUR sections and the accompanying study guide:
1. What's in an Ecosystem- intro to Ecology
2. Food Chains & Food Webs
3. Interactions Among Living Things
4. Biomes of the World
5. Study Guide for Ecology Unit
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Ecology Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Ecology Scavenger Hunt Activity for INBs
- Ecology Word Wall
- Cootie Catcher / Fortune Teller: Life Science Vocabulary Bundle
which includes several Ecology cootie catchers.
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Ecology PowerPoint and Handouts: Competition, Predation, and Symbiosis by © Getting Nerdy, LLC