Symbiosis Project - Mutualism, Commensalism, Parasitism Want Ad
Reinforce symbiotic relationships of mutualism, commensalism, and parasitism with this Want-Ad project.
What students will do:
* Research a particular type of symbiotic relationship (mutualism, commensalism, parasitism)
* Create a want ad from the perspective of one of the benefiting organisms.
This a great way to incorporate technology and allows students to use a variety of media and materials from Powerpoint, Prezi, and Glogster to name a few. Rubric and examples are included. This is part of our Interactions Among Living Things
Use this lesson on its own or GO BIG and get it in our 6-7 week long Ecology Bundled Unit: PowerPoint and ALL Handouts
a 4-5 week long unit is composed of 130+ slide PowerPoint and 40+ pages of handouts which includes all FOUR sections and the accompanying study guide:
1. What's in an Ecosystem- intro to Ecology
2. Food Chains & Food Webs
3. Interactions Among Living Things
4. Biomes of the World
5. Study Guide for Ecology Unit
Consider using this with some of our other products in our store:
- Ecology Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Interactive Notebook Ecology Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Ecology Word Wall
- Cootie Catcher / Fortune Teller: Life Science Vocabulary Bundle
which includes several Ecology cootie catchers.
Click this link to find out how this lesson fits with your NGSS, TEKS or GSE Science Classroom
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Ecology Project: Symbiosis Want Ad by © Getting Nerdy, LLC