This is a fun, engaging lesson for teaching symbolism that your students will be sure to enjoy!
* EDITABLE 30-slide powerpoint
* 7 video examples (**PLEASE NOTE: Many of these videos come from youtube, please ensure that you district has access prior to purchasing. If you notice that a link no longer works, please let me know and I will update it with a new link.)
* Illustrated definition, that can be printed for adorable word wall posters
* Real word examples from popular images, songs, and movies
* Student handout and key to go with questions on the slides
* Variety of colorful backgrounds and fonts
Be sure to check out the preview for an example of what's included!
Thank you for stopping by,
~Not Just for Elementary (learning can be fun for big kids too!)
Image from Graphics Factory
Keywords: vocabulary, sensory, imagery, writing, describe, describing, description, game, fun, activity, lesson, puzzle, test prep, gt, english, reading, elar, ela, sped, special education, resource, esl, lep, STAAR, common core, ccss, junior high, secondary, middle school, high school, promethean board, worksheet, projector, music, Cartoons, songs, movie clips, real world, represent
Symbolism Powerpoint Activity
by Not Just for Elementary
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License