Also included in
- Five hilarious games to get your students excited about new music topics! Perfect for a sub tub! Sometimes, our students have preconceived notions of what a topic is going to entail. They don't want to learn about Opera because its the lady in horns and Jazz is slow and boring. Let's not talk about$28.00$35.00Save $7.00
A visually dynamic game for all ages, and a sub tub essential!
This game from the Music or Not set includes 40 different questions that are either a painting or a named symphony. (Artist and composer last names included.)
Two print options for the game cards: color and black & white.
Two different font options - one more visually engaging for older students, and one for your younger students.
Here are some ideas for using the game:
• Emergency sub plans for all ages (Even little ones can have fun with this!)
• Perfect because your sub does not have to be a music person. Print the game cards and the lists only and keep it no tech and low paper!
• Open House Activity
• End of class reward
• Game Day
• Game at the beginning or end of a symphony unit
• Cross curricular activity with Art Studies
Get this game and 3 more Music or Not Games in my Music or Not Sub Tub Bundle Music or Not Bundle
Like this game?
Find More Music Games
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com