This activity was sent to Breanna's Speech Shop TpT followers for free.
• 24 Synonym Cards
• 24 Antonym Cards
• 1 Game (includes both a color version & a black and white version)
Each content card contains the target word along with four options for the correct answer. If your students do not need multiple choice, simply have the clinician/teacher read the target word aloud and do not supply the choices.
• Cut apart the synonym and antonym cards and place them in two piles.
• Have the students pick a token to use on the game board.
• On his or her turn, the student rolls a die and moves his or her token that many spaces on the board.
The student must then follow the instruction on the space:
• A = Answer an Antonym card
• S = Answer a Synonym card
• Ahead 1 = Move forward 1 space
• Back 1 = Move backward 1 space
• If the student answers the question correctly, then he or she may move on during his/her next turn. If the student does not answer the question correctly, then he or she must remain in his/her place until he or she answers a question correctly.
• Gameplay continues in this fashion until one student reaches the end.
• The student that reaches the end first is the winner.
Be sure to visit My Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
Fonts: KG Fonts
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
• Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.