Your second and third-grade students love playing this loud, fun, and engaging game while learning word relationships! Increase vocabulary and knowledge of synonyms and antonyms! This fun activity is great for speech therapy or small groups.
A truly fun game to increase or improve your students understanding of synonyms and antonyms.
It is fashioned after my best selling SLAP IT Describing Card Game, Adjectives
With this download you will create:
• 32 teacher calling cards
• 32 synonym picture cards
• 32 antonym picture cards
• 16 foil cards
The instructor will draw one of the calling cards and read it aloud. The students will search their cards to see if they have a synonym or antonym for that word. If they do, they will SLAP IT on the table! Full instructions are included, Please see the PREVIEW for details of the complete product.
The vocabulary used in this resource is best suited for grades 2 and 3. It is also appropriate for those who need differentiated materials.
• Association Puzzles: Things That Go Together
• BUNDLED-Verb Flash Cards for Regular/Irregular Verbs, AND Past Tense Verbs
• Quantity Concepts Birthday Theme: All-Some-None-Many-Few-Several
• Quantity Concepts: All, Some, None, Several, Many, Few
• SLAP IT Describing Card Game, Adjectives
• Singular Plural Noun Pictures
• Vocabulary: Suffix -er -ar -or Noun Derivations