Looking to extend your class's vocabulary? Get the synonym bundle with posters, concentration games, loop cards and worksheets.
It contains 4 sets of Synonym Resources, including:
• Synonym Posters: Display these 10 posters around your room for a quick, go-to resources for alternative common adjectives and verbs for when your students are writing. Contains: 10 posters, with each containing synonyms for the following words: Good, bad, new, beautiful, small, big, see, hear, easy, hard.
• Synonym Loop Cards: I have... Who Has... Game. Appropriate for middle upper primary. Class set of 30.
• Synonym Match Game: - Level 1: 40 Easy Synonym Match Cards (20 pairs of synonyms). Level 2: 40 Hard Synonym Match Cards (20 pairs of synonyms)
• Synonym Worksheets: 4 differentiated worksheets
• 11 Synonym Posters
• 1 set of Synonym Loop Cards
• Synonym Concentration Game: Level 1
• Synonym Concentration Game: Level 2
• Synonym Crossword Worksheet: 5 Levels
• Synonym Match Worksheet: 5 levels
• Synonym Scramble Worksheet: 5 levels
• A Bad Case of Stripes Synonym Worksheet: 2 Levels
Australian Curriculum Links:
• ACELA1464 - Year 2 - Understand how texts are made cohesive through resources, for example word associations, synonyms, and antonyms
• ACELA1498 - Year 4 - Incorporate new vocabulary from a range of sources into students’ own texts including vocabulary encountered in research
• ACELA1520 - Year 6 - Understand that cohesive links can be made in texts by omitting or replacing words.
Purchase individual bundles:
• Synonym Posters
• Synonym Match Concentration Game: 2 Levels
• Synonym Loop Cards
• Synonym Differentiated Worksheets
• Want to get rid of that pesky "said" in your students' writing? Said is Dead!
Splash Resources create posters, games and worksheets for P-6 Australian classrooms.
We believe that resources should be clear, simple and easy to use and utilise effective design principles to ensure this.
Our aim is make differentiation easy. How? By producing either open ended tasks that allow students to work at their own level OR through levelled worksheets that allow students to work on the same task but different levels.
Get credit for future purchases
Please go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Become a follower
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches. Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.