Need to invigorate your students' vocabulary? These differentiated Synonym worksheets will help to cater for your students varying needs.
• Synonym Crossword: 5 Levels
• Synonym Match: 5 levels
• Synonym Scramble: 5 levels
• A Bad Case of Stripes Synonym Worksheet: 2 Levels
How to Use:
• To use these differentiated worksheets, pick your focus task and then decide which of the levels you need for your class, for example, you may need 1x Level 1, 5x Level 2, 10x Level 3 and 4x Level 4.
• The story, A Bad Case of Stripes, is available online at Storyline Online
• Synonym Bundle: Get all of our synonym resources in one bundles, includes posters, concentration games, loop cards and differentiated worksheets.
• Want to get rid of that pesky "said" in your students' writing? Said is Dead!
Splash Resources create posters, games and worksheets for P-6 Australian classrooms.
We believe that resources should be clear, simple and easy to use and utilise effective design principles to ensure this.
Our aim is make differentiation easy. How? By producing either open ended tasks that allow students to work at their own level OR through levelled worksheets that allow students to work on the same task but different levels.
Get credit for future purchases
Please go to your "My Purchases" page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Become a follower
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches. Look for the red star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.