Synonym Posters in Spanish / Spanish Vocabulary
What educators are saying
Synonym Posters in Spanish can be paired well with my original Spanish Posters to expand students' vocabulary and spice up their writing. These posters are great for bilingual classrooms or Spanish classes. You can diplay these on a wall or make a book for your students to reference during writing time. The reference pages will come in handy by placing them in a writing center or gluing them to students' writing journals.
These posters are clear and visually appealing, which will naturally invite your students to engage with them. They are quick and easy to prepare, but will serve your students throughout the year. They will improve your students’ vocabulary and enhance their writing and speaking skills. I also have an English version for this!
Ideas on how you can use these posters:
- Display them on the wall or your bulletin board (print on thick cardstock paper or print and laminate for durability)
- Display the two-page reference chart in the writing center
- Have your students post the charts in their writing journal to use as a reference
- Bind the pages into a book for students to use as a reference
- Create a vocabulary interactive notebook (go to the print setting and print them smaller) - students can study and record each word’s definition and example sentences
- Use as flash cards
- Introduce one poster per week and have 'Vocab of the Week' time
Here's what you'll get:
- Synonym reference charts (2 black and white pages)
- 30 colorful Spanish synonym posters
- 30 black and white Spanish synonym posters
- Flag banner to hang above the posters (for those of you who want to display them on the wall)
- Reference book cover page (for those of you who want to bind the pages in to a book)
Your students’ are about to become a lot more creative with their word choices... no more boring and repetitive words as their vocabs grow! Teachers have told me that their students became better at identifying their emotions and expressing themselves, even during conversations. Before you know it, they’ll be glancing at the wall, looking at their reference pages and these synonym books anytime of the day. Your students will become more creative and confident writers and speakers!
Print these posters out and try using them in the ways listed above or try a different way and share it with us in the feedback!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Imelda A. says: "This was such a blessing! This is what I needed to help my students with their writing and expand their vocabulary. Thank you!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Dennise C. says: "This was exactly what I was looking for to help my students with their writing. They get stuck using the same words over and over and this was able to help them use other words. Thanks for the push. I used this along with the English version as well. I taught bilingual writing so both were very helpful."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Doris R. says: "I absolutely love these posters! Both my Spanish and English Learners use it to expand their academic vocabulary in their writing!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Leslie A. says: "Great Spanish source. It allows me to have the same ones as my English partner teacher."
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Nancy Campero says: "So amazingly helpful for my dual language students. They referred to it all the time!"
You may also like…
Copyright © Tiny Teaching Shack.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.