This is a great product to review or teach synonyms and antonyms. There are multiple activities in this 167 page product to integrate into any first grade through fourth grade classroom, with plenty of opportunities for differentiation.
Included in this pack:
- Matching Worksheets (10 synonym matching pages, 9 antonym matching pages)
- Memory Game
- Sorting Activity and Recording Sheets
- Synonym and Antonym picture cards (43 cards total)
- Three versions of SCOOT with 6 different answer sheets (includes 60 antonym and synonym pairs cards for three versions, or to be used in other center activities)
- 30 pairs of antonym cards (3 versions for printing)
- 30 pairs of synonym cards (3 versions for printing)
I use this product in my second grade classroom. There are so many word cards that differentiation is a breeze! Once we practiced synonyms and antonyms as a class, I bundled the cards in ziplock baggies and added them to our Daily 5 word work choices. The kiddos love finding a partner and playing Synonym and Antonym Memory around the room!
I printed these in color and laminated them for continued use from year to year. I also printed some in black and white to send home over vacations as additional practice.