This is a bundle of 5 different products used for teaching synonyms, antonyms, and homographs. Each of these products are up for sale individually in my store:
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Homographs Review Organizer (Notebook Insert)
- Homographs & Their Meanings (Sentence Practice)
- Synonyms, Antonyms, Homographs Quick Quiz
- Synonyms, Antonyms, & Homographs Task Cards
- Synonyms & Antonyms Practice: Decoding Complex Word Meanings in Sentences
These activities were made to maximize student engagement while getting them to utilize multiple skills: close reading, context clues, word meanings, word relationships, vocabulary, etc. In my classroom, I have a very limited amount of time to teach grammar, so I have created products that are concise while allowing students to really dive into their learning.