Don't use cheap words like sad, happy and mad- make them expensive by using synonyms! This product provides different learning materials to help students use the concept of money as a motivator to improve and mature the words they use.
Included activities are:
- “How expensive are your words?” poster to put in the classroom
- Additional posters-examples of how common words (cheap words) become expensive.
- Black line template to make your own posters to show expensive words.
- Cheap to expensive match up cards- use to match up or play games like memory or snap
- Make your words expensive worksheets
- Expensive words-Interactive flip flaps for notebooks (See example in preview)
- Expensive sentences-Interactive flip flaps for notebooks (See example in preview)
- More ways to show I can make my words expensive- an additional interactive notebook template
Ideal for classroom use, small groups or individuals students. Tried and tested in speech therapy!
Need more language materials?? Check out Go togethers
or Listen and Find
Katrina Bevan- Speech Pathologist