Synonyms Task Cards: Grades 4-6 Set 2 | Vocabulary Practice | Print & Digital
- Easel Assessment
Also included in
- Save money with this discounted synonyms bundle! Each of the three multiple-choice synonym task card sets is labeled by number and color-coded so you won't get them mixed up. You can use the same included answer sheets for all three sets, just make sure students fill in which set they have completedPrice $7.66Original Price $9.57Save $1.91
- This huge bundle of task cards includes reading skills and strategies, figurative language, vocabulary, sentence building and punctuation, parts of speech, affixes and roots, writing prompts, and plenty of overall ELA test prep and review. There are 107 products in this bundle, but you will get closPrice $260.20Original Price $377.43Save $117.23
- Save money with this discounted mega-bundle of 16 sets of CCSS-aligned vocabulary task cards 512 task cards altogether! Your students will love learning about synonyms, homophones, idioms, multiple-meaning words, and more. These sets are Common Core aligned with the standards listed. All have challPrice $43.54Original Price $54.43Save $10.89
Use these 32 multiple choice task cards to reinforce synonyms. A student answer sheet for students to record their answers is included along with an answer key for self-checking. There is also a Challenge Card that can be used in conjunction with any other card to extend the activity. These task cards are perfect for test prep and will work well at literacy centers, stations, for partner work, or with the whole class using a game like Scoot.
Contents of this set include:
- 32 Task Cards - Color
- 32 Task Cards - Blackline
- Google Slides Activity
- Easel Assessment - Self-Checking
- Cover Card
- Challenge Card
- Student Response Sheets
- Answer Key
These cards will look best in color, but will also print out fine in grayscale. Simply print and cut along the guidelines. Laminate and use them again and again. Alternatively, you could print on cardstock. It works well to keep them in a baggie. Another option is to hole-punch a corner of each card and put them all on a ring.
Also available in money-saving BUNDLES!!
Common Core Standards addressed in this set:
Common Core Standard L.5 for grades 4,5, and 6:
Demonstrate understanding of figurative language, word relationships, and nuances in word meanings.
• Possessive Nouns Task Cards (singular and plural)
Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his or her own classroom. If you intend to share with others, please purchase an additional license.
This product is happily brought to you by Rachel Lynette & Cassi Noack of Minds in Bloom. :)