Objective: Students will be able to solve a system of equations with 2 or 3 variables. Additionally, students will be able to apply their knowledge of system of equations to solve real-world application questions.
1) SMART file
1) White board (or something for students to show their work)
2) EXPO markers
4) Projector (to show game)
5) SMART Notebook Software to open file
1) Students throw an object or you click a "pepperoni" and a question pops up.
2) Depending which pepperoni was hit, it will choose an easy or hard question. The numbers around the crust show how much each is worth.
3) When the timer goes off, count how many answers are CORRECT. The team with the most correct answers, gets the points.
4) Click and drag the "Ans" waiter to reveal the correct answer.
5) Click the "Turtle" to go back to the game board.
6) Need help remembering which pepperoni's were "eaten"? Click and drag the mouth on the game screen to cover questions.