Also included in
- This 8th Grade Math CCSS Activity Bundle will keep your students engaged throughout the year with 7 Mystery Activities! 6 of the activities are skill-specific, and 1 is a Math Team Building Mystery!⭐Each Activity Includes⭐Murder Mystery Story PowerPointMurder Mystery Clue Sheet35 Unique Suspect/Char$23.50$28.00Save $4.50
- This Algebra I activity bundle will keep your students engaged throughout the year with 7 Mystery Activities! 6 of the activities are skill-specific, and 1 is a Math Team Building Mystery!⭐Each Activity Includes⭐Murder Mystery Story PowerPointMurder Mystery Clue Sheet35 Unique Suspect/Character Card$23.50$28.00Save $4.50
This low-prep activity is an engaging way for students to practice working with systems of equations! Students become suspects after a hotel staff member is murdered. The murderer left a cluesheet and students must work together, solving the systems of equations problems on the cluesheet to figure out who the murderer is! The clue sheet includes a variety of problems, including solving systems from word problems, solving by graphing, matrices, and substitution.
Students are given character cards when they enter the room and assume the role of a bus passenger. Their leisurely trip is brought to a sudden halt when one of the passengers is found dead. They must work through the clue/worksheet to clear their own name and figure out who among them is the murderer!
This product is aligned to CCSS 8.EE.C.8 , 8.EE.C.8a , 8.EE.C.8b , 8.EE.C.8c and TEKS A.2I and A.5C
⭐This Product Includes⭐
- Murder Mystery Story PowerPoint
- Murder Mystery Clue/Worksheet
- 35 Unique Suspect/Character Cards
- Full Answer Key & Set-Up Guide
- Optional PDF to Print Suspect Cards as Name Badges on Avery 25395 Badges
⭐ Systems of Equations Activity & Notes Bundle! Murder Mystery & Guided Notes!
⭐ Systems of Equations Activity! Murder Mystery!
⭐ Systems of Inequalities Activity - QR Code Escape Room
⭐ Writing Equations from Word Problems Activity! Solving Equations Mystery!