Also included in
- With this solving systems of linear equations bundle you get my 13 Systems of Equations & Inequalities activities. You get Warm Ups, Notes, Homework, 1 Card Sort Activity, 5 Mazes, 1 Word Problem Matching Activity, 1 Story Puzzle Activity, 2 Zombie Killing Activities, and 1 Systems of Inequalit$19.25$27.50Save $8.25
- This bundle includes all the notes, worksheets, & activities in my store that pertain to 8th Grade Mathematics.Does this Include Digital Resources?Please view the preview to view the content list & which resources include a digital option. All digital resources are in bold and have a check$110.00$215.00Save $105.00
- This bundle includes all the worksheets & activities in my store that pertain to Algebra 1.Does this Include Digital Resources?Please view the preview to view the content list & which resources include a digital option. All digital resources are in bold and have a check mark next to them.I'm$120.00$226.00Save $106.00
Printable PDF & Digital Versions are included in this distance learning ready activity which consists of 30 cards that will strengthen students' skills in matching a system of linear equations to a word problem. There are 15 systems and 15 matching word problems.
Due to the fact that these systems all use the same numbers they are not intended to be solved. Attempting to solve these systems will result in unrealistic numbers. This is simply intended to strengthen your students' skills at setting up systems from word problems.
- No problem! This activity now includes a Google Slides digital option!
- Explore the ⌨ Distance Learning in my store for more digital resources
- All 15 systems have the same variables and combinations of the same numbers so students can not use "tricks" to figure it out.
- Many of the cards use celebrities as the "main character". Finding out how many dimes and quarters there are becomes quite more interesting when they are Rihanna's dimes and quarters!
- The letters and numbers on each card make it easy to check for correct combinations by just checking the letter/number pair. Answer key is included.
- The cards are intended to be cut out and used as sorting cards. This activity took my Pre-AP Algebra students 20 minutes and my grade level students 30-40 minutes.
o Click Here for more Systems of Equations activities
This product is also part of the following money saving bundles
Find the resource you need quickly & easily....
Download the FREE Amazing Mathematics Resource Catalog Today!
- Resource Catalog - 6th Math
- Resource Catalog - 7th Math
- Resource Catalog - 8th Math
- Resource Catalog - Algebra
- Resource Catalog - Geometry
©Copyright Amazing Mathematics LLC
This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
This product can NOT be uploaded to the internet by the purchaser.
Doing so is a violation of the copyright of this product.
Copying for more than one teacher, or for an entire department, school,
or school system is prohibited.
This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, uploaded to school or district websites, distributed via email, or submitted to file sharing sites.
The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of a copyrighted work is illegal.
Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by fines and federal imprisonment.