Teaching the elimination (addition/subtraction) method of solving systems of equations will be easy using this detailed PowerPoint presentation and foldable notes!
- Choosing to use addition vs. subtraction
- Elimination without multiplication
- Elimination with multiplication
- One common solution/No common solution/Infinite common solutions
- Rearranging equations to use the elimination method
- Foldable notes with five examples
- Animated PowerPoint presentation (20 slides)
Check out the bundle!
Systems of Equations: Elimination Method Bundle
Systems of Equations: Elimination Presentation and Notes
by Activities by Jill
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License