Students love the graffiti activity for Systems of equations
Students draw, write, and describe different topics related to systems of equations and matrices to create their graffiti wall. Great for test prep and assessment.
Included in this resource:
- 2 systems of equations graffiti templates
- EDITABLE checklist for graffiti
Try a FREE version of the graffiti activity here.
Related bundles include:
★ Algebra 2 Mega Teacher Resource Bundle
★ Rational Functions Unit 8 Curriculum Bundle Algebra 2
For more graffiti activities, check out:
• Linear Equations Graffiti activity
• Pythagorean Theorem Graffiti activity
• Quadratic Equations and Functions Graffiti activity EDITABLE
• Rate of Change or Slope Graffiti activity
• Rational Functions Graffiti activity for Algebra 2
• Trigonometry Graffiti activity for Algebra 2
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.