This resource provides a hands on and engaging way for students to review their systems of linear equations unit or take notes as the unit progresses.
Skills covered :
This mini tabbed flip book has a front and back cover, as well as five pages that review the following 8th grade systems of equations skills :
* Solve Systems by Graphing
* Solve Systems by Substitution
* Solve Systems by Elimination
* Number of Solutions
* Real World Systems of Equations
This flip book aligns perfectly with my 8th Grade Systems of Linear Equations Unit
and was created based upon the study guide for the unit.
About this resource :
This resource is SO versatile because it comes in three different completion levels - perfect for differentiation and scaffolding.
* Complete – All notes and examples are filled in.
* Scaffolded – Notes are scaffolded (fill in the blank) and examples are incomplete.
* Blank – Headings only. The blank version is NOT editable to preserve the template created by Tracee Orman. To use the blank version, print blank and have students handwrite in all notes and examples, or handwrite in the notes and examples yourself before making copies for students.
Additional 8th Grade Mini Tabbed Flip Books :
* Congruency and Similarity Mini Flip Book
* Exponent Rules Mini Flip Book
* Expressions and Equations Mini Flip Book
* Geometry Mini Flip Book
* Linear Relationships Mini Flip Book
* Patterns and Bivariate Data Mini Flip Book
* Roots Mini Flip Book
* Systems of Equations Mini Flip Book
Available in the following bundle(s) :
8th Grade Curriculum Resources Mega Bundle
Mini Tabbed Flip Book Bundle for 8th Grade Math
Algebra 1 Unit Plans Bundle
© Lindsay Perro. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only.
Additional teachers must
purchase their own license. If you are a coach, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, please contact me for a district-wide quote. email@example.com
✮✮If you are interested in gaining access to an exclusive set of free resources, CLICK HERE.