A scavenger hunt for solving systems of linear equations. Includes systems that have infinitely many solutions and no solution. Also includes workspace area & answer key! Great for formatively assessing student progress on this topic.
1. Scatter each of the 12 scavenger hunt stations around the room
2. Give each student a recording sheet
3. Students should start at different stations with a partner, group, or independently. They must sketch the emoji on the starting space.
4. They must find the solution to the system from the station (Recommended that they also record this coordinate) & then search for their answer on the top of any of the other scavenger hunt stations.
5. Once they find the correct station, they must sketch this emoji on their recording sheet.
6. Students will continue steps 4-5 until the entire recording sheet is complete.
7. Check the order of the emojis that students have recorded with the provided answer sheet
If you like this, check out my other common-core aligned scavenger hunts:
Scavenger Hunt for Writing Equations of Lines with Emojis!Writing Equations of Lines Scavenger Hunt with Emojis!Slope-Intercept Form Scavenger Hunt with Emojis!
Also check out my Task Cards that I use to have my students review skills while having fun playing a game! They love them!
Writing Equations of Lines Task Cards
Functions Task CardsFactoring Quadratic Expressions Task Cards