Switch up your assessment with this EDITABLE book project for Systems of Equations
. Algebra 2 and Pre-Calculus students show their knowledge of systems of equations and systems of inequalities through the development of a story or comic book. Assess multiple methods of solving systems of equations all in one student-centered project.
This resource includes:
- Complete EDITABLE student directions for book project
- Templates for book project
- Teacher directions
Related bundles include:
- Unit 12 Systems of Equations Unit for PreCalculus
- All about PreCalculus: PreCalculus Mega Resource Bundle
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Graphing systems of inequalities: notes and practice
- Rational (Fractional) Exponents: Task Cards for Practice & Review
- Secondary Math and Art Projects: Show students the "fun" of math with this 245 page, 9 project bundle with fun math such as tessellations, fibonacci spirals, statistics with Mondrian, and more (CCSS)
- Problem Solving: secondary math puzzlers - great for bell-ringers, time fillers, and challenges of the week
Coming soon…Algebra Puzzlers, Applying Statistics: A statistics research project, Real-world math projects, and more.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.